Friday, June 05, 2009

River Bright is canceled...

It's a tough call...the gage at Riegelsville hasn't moved much today, but the Lehigh River and Musconetcong River will rise some more, and the smaller tribs below R-ville are definitely high.

After consulting with a few folks I have decided to cancel the river cleanup for tomorrow. We will reschedule, but probably not until the fall. Stay tuned.

I thank all the volunteers for your patience and willingness to help out. A special thanks goes out to those who helped with planning and logistics. At least we'll 'live to fight another day.'